STDs / STIs Community

Rashes and sores after sexual encounter

During a sexual encounter, I noticed heavy yellow discharge from my sexual partner. I did not notice it at first(she had conceiled it well) and I, unfortunately, wasnt using protection. Later that day, I began to itch and noticed small line like sores that burned when water touched then. The next day after, I noticed ashy patches(rashes) which itched and the sores had dried.... but when i had an erection the sores stretched and broke! now every time the sores dry and they stretch it is painful as if receiving a new cut.  I do not have discharge or burning during urine. The worst part is that i passed it to my main partner now she has burning sensation and notices i gave her an infection.
The other partner said it is UTI but i have no idea.
Symptoms-1) [Line like sores] that burn when water touch. They dry and break when streched like a new cut!
2.[itchy ashy patch rashes] patches that itch and are ashy compard to normal parts of skin.
An std would not present symptoms the same day as the encounter or the next day... You could have gotten a bacterial infection of some sort... you really need to see a doctor we won't be able to diagnose you.

Also, since you had unprotected sex you were at risk for all STD and should be tested properly.

Chlamydia, gono, trick, NGU 7 days post
HIV- 3 months
HSV- 3month
Syphilis- 6-8 weeks
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.