STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Receiving Oral Risks for Men?

What STD's am I at risk for after receiving a blowjob from service provider? The bj lasted about 15 minutes and I also rimmed her for 5 minutes? I'm very nervous as I am married and am feeling a burning sensation at the tip of my penis, usually after urination. Could this all be in my mind? Is chlymidia or gonnorhea passed common in this fashion? Please let me know.
also I must mention the bj was unprotected:(
Your at risk for HSV, not sure about clam or gon though but just get tested after 3mnths so u can get truthful results for everything. I know how u feel I'm married also did a major stupid move now  I'm feeling weird and burning pee symptoms also
you can contract several std's from unprotected oral though overall the risk is low.

you should be seen and get an exam and some basic testing done.  you don't have any obvious lesions so not likely this is herpes related. You can get tested for ngu, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea.

grace
Thnks for the response Grace. Why do you say oral receptive is low risk? Is there certain statistics or how do you believe that? thank you:)
I also hear that we can cause this psychologically...Hopefully that is the case
it's not something I believe dear, it's something that years of research backs :)

follow up on the testing recommended and in the future only have protected sexual contact so you can save yourself frequent testing, worrying and protect yourself!!
Well honestly this sounds like chlam me and my boyfriend got tested and we came out positive for chlam and he was having that burning sensation as well
did he have a discharge(your bf)
typically burning with std's is constant, not just with urination. that's more a prostatitis issue. be seen and follow up before your anxiety gets the bet of you.
Hi Grace the burning "seems": to go away when im not thinking about it. But that happens with a lot of pain in people. Im getting tested Monday. Does STD burning usually happen constant ly? Is it usually accompanied by other symptoms. I also had the condom break while inside this sex worker and pulled out almost immediatly. What else am I at risk for? I'm married and my wife will get suspicious if I dont have relations with her soon:((((
are you just going for testing or also a proper exam?
everything they can give me, what do you suggest, what is the difference? Also, can the symptoms "come and go"...like feel them for 3-4 days and then they disappear, or are the constant until you deal with them?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.