STDs / STIs Community

Receiving blowjob and kissing

I met this escort and we deep kissed. Then, she gave me unprecedented blowjob which lasted a bit long till i ejaculated in her mouth. There was no penetration at all. My questions:

- If I don’t develop any symptoms for (Syphillis, gonorrhea, Herpes) should i get tested? Also, are those stds fully curable?
- what other stds i might get? Could hepatitis A,B,C spread that way?
- Finally, what do you recommend me to do?
Follow up
Update: the following day i threw up after smoking hookah knowing that I’m non smoker (i smoke every one in a while. Now at night, i have a fever. Please advice
Also chills
Update: fevers and chills are gone now. What could that be ??
In the absence of any symptoms, you don't need to test.  We are also in the middle of the pandemic, perhaps this has something to do with that.  
Thank you. So if i had a fever that lasted for fee hours and now I’m feeling very well, could it still be COVID-19?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If I don’t develop any symptoms for (Syphillis, gonorrhea, Herpes) should i get tested? Also, are those stds fully curable?

The risks from oral sex are a lot lower than vaginal or anal sex, and most experts feel that testing after one encounter of oral sex doesn't warrant testing. If you don't get symptoms, you don't need to test.

Syphilis and gonorrhea are curable. Herpes is not.

Hep A is spread by fecal matter, which is poop. It is almost always spread by contaminated foods. Oral sex is not a risk, though a rim job might be. It's unlikely, though.

Hep B might be a risk from giving oral sex, not receiving it. There are no documented cases of this, though. There is a vaccine for this. Check with your doctor to see if you've had it, and if you haven't, you should get it.

Hep C is spread by blood, and is almost always spread by sharing needles for drug use. You had no risk for this.

I don't know why you vomited. No STD causes vomiting. Perhaps, as GuitarRox said, you've been exposed to covid, or it's stress or something. If that continues, see your doctor.
Thank you for your detailed answer. Like i said, right now I’m feeling very well and don’t have any symptoms. It’s just weird that the fever lasted for few hours only and vomiting was during smoking hookah. That’s all. Now i feel good
Then maybe it was a reaction to something in the hookah. If you're fine now, I wouldn't worry about anything.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.