STDs / STIs Community

Recently I had sex with a csw I used a condom std scared help!

Recently I had sex with a csw I used a ultra thin condom for oral and vaginal sex but pulled it off to ejaculate. All the acts lasted under 2 minutes. When done I washed my hands and my penis with a clean hotel towel and went home. When I got there I washed my penis with soap and a Clorox wipe. Shortly after I noticed burning which I hoped was the wipe. The next day the burning got worse and its non stop. It's day nine and the burn going from penis to testicles still persists, I'm terrified I got something from her. Worst part is I'm engaged to be married in the summer.... This was supposed to be my last hurrah before being a married man. I have no discharge or burning when I urinate and I have std tests scheduled for tomorrow.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi since you wore a condom nothing could get inside your penis, thin condom or thick condom. you can rule out any std from the oral but with the protected vaginal is a low risk for herpes and syphilis which are topical infections for genital areas that rubbed against her genitals out side the condom. Since you have a long term partner test for herpes and syphils at the time below post exposure.
1. herpes ===3 months
2. syphilis===6 weeks.
But what of my symptoms?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Burning is not a symptom of herpes or syphilis and since your penis was covered it would have to be from the cleaning wips.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.