STDs / STIs Community

Red areas on tip of penis, STD, Fungal infection, Excema, or is it just normal?

About 2 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker for about 5-10 minutes, I also touched myself after touching her vagina, but not immediately.   I have noticed over the last 2 days, about two weeks after the event, some red spots right outside the external urethral orifice on the sides.  It is red, one side has a spot of smoothness and the other looks like some red dots, but half the time it looks normal and then at other times it does not. But the other side with the smoothness seems constant.  I am concerned that this could be HPV, herpes or warts, but not sure it would show signs so quickly or what I am seeing is remotely possible.  I know oral sex is not a high risk, but I know I have some risk.  There is some minor discomfort, but it could be psychological. I would like to upload a photo, but it seems medhelp does not allow that.... Thanks in advance.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.