STDs / STIs Community

Red circle on penis glans

I have a red circle appear on my penis glans, sometimes it comes and goes....it doesn't hurt, it has a very, very slight indentation. Like I say, it's there every day, but not visible fully all of the time. I bought a thrush cream thinking it could be that, but it hasn't done anything to help it.

I have only had mutual masturbation as a sexual activity. No oral or penetrative sex at all.

Any ideas as to what this could be?

I also have itching on my testicles on each side but see no unusual lumps or bumps.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, it not any std symptom and most likely natural or an irritation from masturbation.
Thank you! I've had it a couple of months now and never noticed it before.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.