STDs / STIs Community

Red shiny spits under glan, itching and tingling

Hello community!

This all started about a month ago (July 26).  Two days after having mutual oral with an uncircumcised male in Paris.  I am circumcised.  

Right after the tip of my penis was sore.  So I laid in bed and kept putting lotion on it.  After it would absorb I would add and rub in a little more.  Just trying to moisturize it.  

A couple days after I starrted feeling a burning/ tingling especially on the tip but also generally throughout the groin.  My lips were also feeling dry and tingly and I may have had a sore throat.  

I went to the doctor after I returned to he states.  They looked at my penis, took urine samples and swabbed my throat for strep.  They gave me 1g of azithromycin and a shot of cetrifaxon prophylacticly.  Also a single tablet of diflucan.  Thinking I was going to start to feel better and possibly it was just a fungal or yeast thing, I started spraying tolfnaate onto my penis and groin and gold Bond medical powder all over thighs and penis.   That lasted about a week.  

After this I started noticing a few flat shiny red spots just under the glans of my penis One ran along the underside of the glans where it meets the skin for about 5 mm.  Almost like abrasions or friction where the skin looks rubbed off or thin.  I thought well maybe that is fungus again.  So I got some miconazale nitrate cream and powder.  Started putting that down there for a few days.  I also would put calahist lotion on the tip occasionally along with the powder which seemed to protect and dry the skin out to heal.  

I stopped putting anything on for a couple days trying to keep t dry and occasionally put unscented lotion to help the skin heal.

Then I started to see those red spots in the same pot coming back.  Like I said some of this is over reacting trying to treat this and get it resolved.  

Any advice, thoughts.  I am trying to get a dermatologist appt but everyone is saying they are booking 2-3 weeks out.  I really don't want to wait that long.  

Could it be herpes (with no noticeable blisters in such a small area?)

Fungal /yeast infection?

Syphillis? Or would that have been taken care of by the big dose of antibiotics?

Balanitis on a circumcised male?

Psoriasis?  

Contact dermatitis?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.