STDs / STIs Community

Red spot on penis (w. pic)

Does anyone know what is this? Before I noticed it being there, it was covered with peeled skin and when I removed it, it revealed this red spot and the mid.of it is sometimes watery, now it burns only when I wipe it. My last sexual
and any kind of intimate contact was 2 years ago...

https://imgur.com/a/ciCrECb

I forgot to mention the exposure from 2 years ago was the only one I ever had.
COMMUNITY LEADER
We can't diagnose you here, as we aren't doctors.

How long have you had it? Has a doctor seen it?

Since it's been 2 years since your last intimate contact (and I'm going to assume that also includes oral sex), it can't be syphilis. The timing is off.

Do you remember scraping it with a zipper or anything?

I'd suggest getting a doctor to see it soon, so they can culture it to look for bacteria or virus.
Thanks for ur response. I forgot to say I had a mutual masturbation/frotting, 14 months ago... would syphilis still be a concern?
No, a syphilis chancre appears within 90 days, though usually around 3 weeks, after infection.
Okay, thanks for your reply! It's better today so I assume it was some kind of an irritation or smt.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.