STDs / STIs Community

Red spots on penis head

I had oral sex and also sex yesterday night and I noticed a difference in feeling. Today after showering I noticed red spots on the head and inside of my foreskin. Maybe 7 spots in total, 5 of them are very small on the head and 2 of them seemed blotched together but no bigger than a 1/4 inch. Not itchy but when touched felt itchy. Went to get an std test immediately. Throughout the day no itching but toward the night it feels irritated. Spots got a little smaller and grew in other places but not more than 8 so far. Any idea what it is?
Sounds like balantis
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.