STDs / STIs Community

Risk For STD

Dear Doc,

Day before yesterday i was engaged in an unprotected oral sex with a CSW where i have performed cunningulus on her and she refused to give BJ without protection. Cunningulus lasted for around 5 minutes it was a stupidity of mine to enter into such activity. I am really scared to the core as what are my chances of acquiring HIV & other STD,s .
It will be a great help if you will please help me out as most of the medical representative whom i know as well as few doctors also claim that the risk involve in an unprotected oral sex in very less but yes there is a risk involve in the same.

Please do help me with a concrete reply so as to cut down my anxiety .
would further like to add that gums near my wisdom tooth were swollen and were paining and after the oral sex not immediately but yes i spit it out as well as wash my mouth with water
I am waiting for the precious reply of concerned researchers of this panel please do help me with the same
Please do help me please anxiety is really killing me.
Dear sir,

Please help with your prestigious advise as it's almost 8 days and I haven't received any information related to my post I know that I have committed a blunder but please help me
Dear Mr. Dave,

I really request you to please help me please understand my pain the very same question I have posted on HIV forum where they have cleared doubts regarding to HIV but for STDS they have asked me to post on STD forum to get a genuine advice I would like to add that after that encounter of mine I am suffering from heavy dry cough and infection please help me I don't know wether I am infected or not please I beg off you please help me with your advice.

Looking for a positive reply from your end this time
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi its zero risk for HIV and if she gave you  protected oral thats also zero risk.
Sir we both were indulge in an unprotected oral lasting for 5 minutes I am worried about that
Sir please help me with your prestigious advise with regards to the same
That what would be the chances of me getting infected with any stds as I don't know her status risk Will be higher medium or lower pls reply
We were indulge in an unprotected blow JOB as well as unprotected cunningulus and what do you think about my sore throat symptoms
COMMUNITY LEADER
If she did not have any vaginal sore or lip sores your risk is close to zero for herpes and syphilis. Things like Gono also close to zero. Since you have a cough its most likely just a common cold. If you concerned have a doc check you put but bottom  line is low risk activity. Test for std if you are married or have a long term partner.
What test should I go for
STDS which you have mentioned are curable
What are the common symptoms of stds as per my case or what can be the common ones
She didn't have any lip sore but yes she was having a pimple sort of thing on her lip when I asked her she told me that it's since birth as she met with an accident during her childhood and that bump or pimple is a result of that only
COMMUNITY LEADER
Since you dont have any symptoms like a white puss discharge coming from your penis or any sores on your lips or penis then testing would not be recommended unless your married. Are you married or have a steady partner?
Married
Are these stds are curable and can it be transmitted to my wife as well
How much time does it take to get stds symptoms
Mr dave,

Please help me that how much time does it require for stds symptoms to occur are the stds which you have mentioned are curable or not and can it be transmitted to my wife as well.
Is itching at penis and testicles are symptoms of any of the stds
COMMUNITY LEADER
Since your married then test for herpes, gono and syphilis for your wifes protection.
When can I go for testing what would be the window period for the same
2
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.