STDs / STIs Community

Risk of STD from escort

Yes it me again with another escort related incident (I know but please bear with me). Basically I booked a popular escort girl from an agency in central London and she gave me a whole body massage followed by oral with condom then sex with condom. Prior to the massage, we were hugging and kissing each other's body, especially cheeks and forehead. I also kissed and played with her breasts. We then had a shower together after which the massage started. How likely am I to have picked up an std including HSV1? Especially given that before this incident I was completely std free?
No real STD risk.

Stop going to hookers if you are going to come here asking questions after.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.