Risk of sti after giving cunnilingus at massage parlor?

Hi, I am 35, and have never had vaginal sex, have been going to "asian" massage parlors the last year or so. Usually they give a 'happy ending' - a handjob - and let me touch/ suck their breasts a bit and that's it, but a couple of times i've gone down on them and licked or sucked the head of the clitoris (not the vagina). It happened once last November, and once yesterday, but yesterday's was pretty intense, my mouth was glued to her genitals for at least 2-3 minutes, and we french-kissed (30 sec max) afterwards. Now I'm worried sick about the possibility of sti's. No symptoms, no blood, no cuts or sores etc, no odd smells (her clit smelled just the slightest bit tangy, but I read that's normal. Am I at risk for HPV / syphilis / chlamydia or even HIV? Should i get tested, and if so, now or after how many weeks?
[PS: I was "saving" myself for the right person and then it all went wrong and I've been affected mentally. Also, being a non-white non-comfortable-in-local-language person living in Europe, with zero local friends, has taken its toll on my mental health, hence the massage parlor addiction. Sometimes I go just to have a conversation, fml.]
Oral sex is low risk for some STI's and zero risk for others.  Cunninglingus is a particularly low-risk activity.  If you're really worried, you could go for a gonorrhea throat culture and syphilis test in six weeks, but they will almost assuredly come out negative.  This isn't something to be worried sick over.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.