STDs / STIs Community
Is it possible to get HIV or any other STD through oral sex? I was the giver, but I was growing some wisdom teeth in, so I'm not sure if there were any open wounds/sores. Please help!!!
STD...yes it is possible, For what STD's need to know if you gave to a man or woman. HIV no.
I gave it to a man...so HIV isn't possible even tho I could have had open sores from cutting teeth??
Post in the HIV community for more info on HIV associated risks please.

Giving to a man...is low risk for gonorrhea, herpes and syphilis.
So would u recommend testing or would you say I'm in the clear?
Froma  single exposure...no testing is really necessary.
Thank you
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.