STD RESULTS

I was wondering if anyone has an actual copy of an std test showing it is all negative. I told my bf i would not have sex with him unless he had one and i have no idea if its real or he just made something on the computer. Does anyone have one or know here i can go online to look at a real one? Thanks
Most of them are having HSV 1 and you will not know is oral or genital. How can you determine he has std or not?

Can it be made up on a computer...yes. But from whatever place it came from should have the name of the Dr's office or lab.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.