STDs / STIs Community

STD/HIV question

I recently was in Las Vegas and had oral and vaginal
intercourse with a 50 year old african american female
unprotected. I am 32 and white. What are my chances of
contracting a STD or HIV?
you should consider getting full std testing at the proper times. when to test for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.  

overall it's low risk from a one time encounter but protect yourself and future partners by following up on the testing properly :)

grace
thx grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.