STDs / STIs Community

STD? Pictures included

So I have been having unprotected sex a lot recently, and my penis has started to get red pimple like dots on it's head and shaft.

http://imgur.com/a/QgKwP

It itched one day but now it doesn't. It started off as 3 little red dots and has started spreading.

Can anyone tell me what it is? It's really concerning me, as I have never had this effect after sex before.

What has been your risk?

I have not checked the picture, but red dots could mean a lot:
Herpes
Yeast infection
Chlamydia

If the become open sores it could be:
Herpes, but then they will dry in quite quickly
Syphilis

based on your symptoms I would have STD test. For most STD's you can do that in 2 weeks post exposure. For HIV, Syphilis 6 weeks (in my country to be conclusive 12 weeks) and for Hep-B 12 weeks.

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.