STDs / STIs Community

STD RISK OF DIPPING

I've been on here before...I've done well to stay off for a couple weeks and try to be around friends which has done me some good. However this time, I am dealing with a whole new set of HIV/STD anxiety related qualms. Two weeks ago, I did something I feel may have conflicted with my sero-negative status and I am scared and depressed beyond belief. I had protected sex with my ex boyfriend, he did not ejaculate from the sex. We later had a lot of frottage, dry humping in which he unexpectedly dipped into me without a condom. It was EXTREMELY brief, literally seconds however I'm afraid because he recently shared with me some details about his sexual experiences while we were broken up that I'm not fond of: particularly him having sex with a 28-year-old woman who was a stripper at nights, had two kids, and several men's names tattooed on her. He told me they used a condom...but I know him not to like to use them, and he told me he had sex with her "a couple times." He said I have nothing to worry about since him and I had protected sex, which would be true had it not been for that momentary dip! I'm afraid. He told me he was tested in the past, before her. But that isn't good enough for me. I asked him to get tested and he became offended, I guess at how paranoid I was saying and how I went about asking. We haven't spoken since, he ignores my messages and calls and it's very frightening as if he's hiding something. I don/t know what to do. I'm so afraid, yesterday made two weeks since the incident. I'm starting to feel hot at night, and my tounge has been giving me weird sensations. I must also add we are both african americans living in Newark, New Jersey...which is a big urban city. My ex is 22 years old. doesn't do drugs, never been locked up. He smokes a lot...and I know he is a big lover of women...hence my worries. I feel like I've really done it this time, especially with him ignoring me like the plague ever since. Like I said it was a QUICK dip....what are the odds of me remaining negative?
Negative for what?
8 months ago I had unprotected sex in Trinidad, and tested negative for HIV from that incident. I found out I have HSV2...however, two weeks ago I had the above incident of protected sex although my ex dipped into me for brief second or so without a condom. I'm afraid....
Of what? You have to be more specific what exactly is your question of. STD scared? HIV scared?
Both! I had safe sex with my ex two weeks ago, he dipped into me for a brief second or so without a condom. I had a negative HIV test previous to this incident...but I'm afraid I may have jepordized my status from the few seconds of unprotected insertion, and also been put at risk for other stds from this?
Post in the HIV community.

The risk of STD's would be low...possible but not worth worrying over.
I really can't post in the HIV community as I'm sure Teak will bash my head off, even though the "dip" was unprotected Teak knows me for having an irrational HIV fear and will only look at anything I post as that, whether the risk be real or not. That's why I was hoping you could tell me if the risk was considerable...Sigh. I suppose it isn't...
Considerable risk...no. Small risk...yes.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.