I have recently visited a sex worker in London UK. Let me tell you what happened so you can understand what answers I'm looking for.
I met black Latino lady in a hotel room. She welcomed me inside and we started to undress. I laid down on the bed with my shorts still on and started to dry hump a little. She then took off her clothes and we continued to kiss (no tongues) over each others bodies (not genitals) I then started to finger her and then we both started mutual masturbation. Now my penis was fully out and was occasionally rubbing the top of her bum cheek or on her leg, she was asking me perform cunnilingus (which I did not) I then continued to play with her vagina, both inside and out and she occasionally grabbed the shaft of my penis but I pulled back each time. We continued with this for several minutes until she put a condom on with her mouth had a orgasm almost instantly. I immediately got up and showered. As I got up I noticed she has blisters or burn marks on top of her hands, they seemed to be recent, I also have a cut on one of my hands. I also felt a small lump inside her vagina.
Since the experience which was only 3 days ago, I have had sensitivity in my testicles and a twinge in the tip of my penis (no burning sensation when I pee though)
My concerns are.
1. I'm worried about the blister/burn marks on her hands after touching my penis. Can I get an sti from this, if so what sti's?
2. Can I get a sti from fingering her and then masturbating myself?
3. What could the small lump be inside her vagina? (she looked clean and I could have been mistaken)
4. Can you catch a sti from penis rubbing up and own her leg or on top of her bum? (not inside the crack)
5. Can I catch a sti from the protected oral? (she only sucked half way down my penis, only the condom covered area)
6. What could the sensitivity and twinge sensation be in my genitals?
I have long term partner and I'm feeling incredibly guilty about the whole experience.