STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

STD Risk (HIV, Herpes, Warts, other)

Hi Doc,

I was just wondering about STD risks.

I recently had two encounters both with prostitutes:
1.unprotected but not sex just a full body massage at a parlor. Her vagina barely touched my penis but it did rob on my legs and butt fully. She also rubbed her breasts on my penis. And I ejaculated while my penis was in her hand.
2. protected oral sex

I've had no symptoms but I was wondering about possible risks. If you can kindly explain my risks for HIV, Herpes, Warts, and other STDs with exposures such as above assuming both were high risk since they are prostitutes, I'd appreciate it.

Also, is it safe for me to continue with such exposures with prostitues? Will I be at a greater risk in a long term?

Thanks you in advance
COMMUNITY LEADER
This isn't the doctor's forum, but I will try and help.

I'm going to start with #2, because its an easier answer.  Your risks from protected oral are very low, and unless she had sores on her mouth or lips, I wouldn't worry.  If she did, you could still get genital herpes type 1 (very unlikely if you've ever had a cold sore before or have hsv1 antibodies), or syphilis.

You wouldn't be at risk for gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV or hepatitis from the full body rubbing, but in theory, if she had herpes, you MIGHT get it on your thigh or butt if there was enough friction from her rubbing her vagina on you.

If you continue these encounters with the same activities, you should be pretty safe.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.