STDs / STIs Community

STD Risk by hand job

I did a very stupid mistake recently. Another guy and I gave each other hand jobs and we were both touching each other's penises. We both ejaculated however some of his came on my finger, which I immediately wiped. We both also made out. What is my risk of getting infected with something? I kind of feel something in my throat. I'm not sure if there is something actually wrong or I am just being paranoid. Should I get tested now? or should I wait a bit to get more accurate results?
YOu had no risk
Thank you for your response. I apologize for asking again, but do you mean there's nothing I should worry about?
Right
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.