STDs / STIs Community

STD Risk of unprotected cunnilingus and frottage?

I am a 37 year old married man. About a month ago, I was at a massage parlour on one of my overseas trips. We were both nude. The gal after the massage sat on me and rubbed her vagina along my erection. There was no penetration at all. This went on for a few minutes. Then I licked her vagina for a few minutes. I did not observe any sores or anything different on her vagina. The contact there was all outside on her vagina and I did not go in.

About 2 days after the incident, I had a sore throat and a while after that ear pain as well. It wasnt too severe, just persistent. About a couple of weeks later when the symptoms persisted, I went to see a dr.

The Dr checked my throat and confirmed that there was only a little redness at the back of my throat and no obvious swelling in my ears. She got me started on antibiotics, (Moxiclav 625 mg). After finishing the antibiotics, the systems still persist. Other than that, there are no other symptoms like discharge from the penis etc

I have read the questions on here and understand that the risks of getting a STD from my explosure are very low. I wanted to check if I should get tested now especially after finishing the antibiotics? And for which STD should I get tested.

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.