STDs / STIs Community

STD Risk

Greetings,

A few days ago a girl masturbated me (handjob). No vaginal or oral sex was involved, and the girl has washed her hands before touching my genitals, and before I ejaculated my genitals were covered under my underwear.  

I just wanted to know if I'm at risk of any type of STD, since I'm afraid I may have gotten an STD because the fluid (sperm) was secreted from my genital and it made the underwear all wet. A week and a half after this incident I felt a slight itch in my genitals.

My queries are:

1. Am I at STD risk based on the case above?
2. Can HPV be contracted through this manner?
3. Can you also contract HIV through this manner?
4. Do I need to get tested for STDs to determine if this was HPV?

Kindly advise on the above.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you had zero risk for contracting any std, none.
No.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.