STDs / STIs Community

STD due indirect skin-to-skin contact

hi, i had an adventure with a girl last Saturday where I watched her masturbating; At certain point she is fingering herself, touching her genital, breast and mouth; In the excitement of the moment I went with my hands (just my hands) and touched/massaged her breast for several minutes. I washed my hands 1h after: certainly i did not touch my genitals and i don't remember touching any other part of my body (maybe face). What's the risk of transmission of STD in this particular case (specially HIV and Herpes1/2)? Thank you for your time.
thoughts?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.