Two days back I visited a Nuru Massage parlor and the following events happened:
1. The therapist girl gives me a shower
2. I lie naked in the bed, she applies warm nuru gel on my body and slides her naked body on mine
3. During the massage her vagina may have rubbed on the back of my body
4. I lie face up and she does similar moves but no penetration at all
5. She sits on my thighs and rubs my unprotected penis with her ***, vagina rubs my testicles
6. I touch her vagina and anus briefly with my hands
7. She gives me a shower agin after the massage is finished
8. I put on a condom, she gives me oral sex and vaginal sex, while the condom was intact
9. After finishing, she examines the condom and it was not torn
10. I quickly wash my penis thoroughly but did not take shower
I told the girl earlier that I will pay her more money if she agrees to have unprotected sex and she denied. I did this on purpose to check how health conscious she was. She also told me that they have a weekly health checkup in one of the big hospitals.
From this description, is there any risk of HIV or STDs for me? I am dying due to guilt and anxiety and feel all sort of problems like dry eyes, dry mouth, pain in joints and pelvic area etc. Is testing warranted in this case?