STDs / STIs Community

STD from fingering a girl?!...

Hey im a 16 y/o guy
I recently fingered a girl and about 20-40 minutes later i masturbated...
I found out later this girl had slept with 15 other people...
im super paranoid about stds because of our school health program but i still want to be sure...
Since then ive had really bad headaches and my throat has been really really sore, i have also got hot sweats a couple of times, and i have seen fever or cold like syptoms can be a symptom for a few stds
I did stay up till 4 two nights in a row so i might just be sick and run down,
But i was just wondering if its possible to have gotten an std from fingering a chick and masturbating 20-40 mins later (and there was vaginal fluid on my fingers by the way)
No risk from mutual masturbation.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.