STDs / STIs Community

STD from lap dance

Hi I have a serious question that has been bugging me lately. I was in the strip club, having a lap dance. I was wearing an underwear and thick jeans. I accidentally ejaculated and the stripper danced around me for another 1 minute. However she stopped.

Is there any risk of getting any STD due to the semen spread around my jeans? Please answer as I have been anxious and worried for a while.
This was no risk whatsoever. we call them sexually transmitted infections for a reason - it takes that kind of naked and intimate contact to transmit them!!
Grace, ever since that night the tips of my finger tips started to go sore, inflamed and looking red. Is this any sign of something? Maybe eczema ?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.