STDs / STIs Community

STD or something else?

Almost one year ago today I had unprotected oral sex from a CSW. The very next day I had a burning sensation and the tip of my Penis was red/purple. March of this year I noticed a red bump at the opening on my Penis, this has not gone away but some days seems to be not as noticeable. I have gone for 3 stds tests; blood and urine all came back negative. I went to a doctor about the red bump and she said it was nothing and not to worry about it. I have no discharge. What can this be? I have been very worried about it and I just want to put this behind me. My doctor said it could be a yeast infection but didn't prescribe me anything. Also to note, I was on an antibiotic aprox 1.5 months ago for a cat fish barb stuck in my foot and that week everything seemed to be ok.

What are my next steps?
Any ideas what this could be?
I just want to get a good night's sleep.

Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, a red bump that your describing is not a symtpom of any std esp from an affair that you had a year ago. Since it comes and goes it maybe natural to your skin and reflecting back to the affair maybe anxiety related. Since the tip of the penis is full of blood and any pressure could force it to the surface, it would be more related to something natural.
It doesn't go away, but just seems less noticeable. The burning comes and goes as well. Any idea what would cause that and the purple/redness?
COMMUNITY LEADER
the burning is almost certainly from you constantly opeing the tip looking for things and the color is from blood reflection as is foll of blood vessels in that area.
Burning happens when I'm sitting down in my work Truck,  comes and goes throughout the day.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you had an infection you would have a white puss discharge as well.
No discharge. One thing I did forget to mention was pain using ejaculation every once in awhile. No way this can be a UTI or something else?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Not from sometiing a year ago and maybe its something you caused by masturbation.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.