STDs / STIs Community

STD or something else?

Hi everyone, thanks for reading. I'm not sure if I have an std or something else.
   It started about a month and a half ago. The first few days it looked and felt exactly like I had a yeast infection. Itching and cottage cheese texture discharge... I thought that was my issue.
   I tried home remedies and over the counter items to help.  I used an antifungal cream.The cream cleared it up for about two days. Then I started getting another discharge.
  It started as a thicker white creamy texture and no smell or itching.
  Now, there isn't as much discharge but the smell is horrible. Twice as bad being on my period. I have had the same sex partner for over 7 years. After research, it sounds like trich, bv or chlamydia. I know I will be better off seeing a doctor but does these symptoms sound familiar to anyone? Thanks.

COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi no they would not appear std related but a typical yeast infection also with trich the discharge is almost always green and with chlamydia most often a whte puss discharge would be coming from your urethra. Bv is a form of yeast infection not an std.
COMMUNITY LEADER
b
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.