STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

STD question

I had sex in november, and a little while after my penis would burn just a little bit when urinating. It eventually stopped. I've masturbated a few times after in december, the first couple times it didn't hurt, but around the 3rd time I felt burning after I ejaculated. I took a ciprofloxacin my friend had just in case and it felt normal again when I urinated but now I have slight discharge and it still burns after I ejaculate. Haven't been to the doctor yet.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi what color is the discharge?
Hey, I did what you told me to do this morning and it was an clearsish/white color kind of the color of puss
Hello, It's a clearish color
COMMUNITY LEADER
Clearish is more a sign that an irritation has occured which is creating mucus to sooth it. White discharge is a sign of infection. Try milking it in the morning before you pee for any white discharge.
Ok, thanks i will try it! And if it is irritation what can I do to cure it?
Also, it's like the discharge doesn't come out all the way it just stays in the tip of the penis
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could be a fungal infection as std,s would retreat to the middle of your urethra. maybe have a doc check you out.
Hi, if you read through this post, you'll see that Life is telling you that it doesn't actually sound like an STD and you should see your doctor.  good luck
Didn't see her last post. But thanks!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.