STDs / STIs Community

STD risk from Genital to Hand to Lips (Slightly inner areas) contact?

Dear Sir,
I had a similar question. If a person touched his penis ( may  be very little dried precum) and touched my lips and very slightly inner parts for 1-2 seconds, is it a risk for STD? I have tested for all STDs-Elisa after 18-20 days. Came negative. Any further testing is required?
No STD risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.