STD risks?

Hello everyone,

I went to a massage parlor 4 weeks ago.
The lady did a hand job on me, with massage oil (I think) as lubricant.

2 weeks ago, I had a threesome with another guy and a girl. While the girl was giving unprotected blow job on the guy, she was giving me handjob. From time to time, she would use her saliva as lubricant. Then, the other guy went on penetrating her with a condom, while she was giving me blow job with a condom.

1 week ago, a canker sore appeared in my mouth, the interior of my left cheek. It has not yet disappeared.

I would like to know if these 2 events exposed me to ANY STDs at all? Can this canker sore be a symptom of any of them?

Thanks a lot.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, the hand job is zero risk for any std,s
Even if, since she did an unprotected blow job on the guy, and used her saliva as lubricant for my hand job, some precum / cum mixed with saliva might have entered my urethra?

Thanks for the answer.
COMMUNITY LEADER
not a chance is zero risk.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.