STDs / STIs Community

STD

So for the past week and a half, almost two weeks now, I have had a cloudy white discharge constantly coming out of my pee hole and there is a burning pain when urinating. On top of that, the tip of my pee hole is a reddish color like it might be irritated or something. I tested for chlamydia and it came back negative. I am worried to what it could be. If anyone can help Me out that would be great. I don't really have the money to pay for a full std screening so till I can get it, this is the only place I really knew where to turn to.
Testing is the only way to know, and it is some kind of bactaerial infection, cant say which one. What is your recent sexual history?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.