STDs / STIs Community

STDs from a protected Oral?

Hello, I know that it sounds stupid, but are there any reported cases where someone caught a Sexually Transmitted Disease through receiving protected oral? Is there anything you can catch if you receive a protected oral?
Impossible to answer
Yeah I know that the reported cases are impossible to answer, what about the possibility? Is there any possibility to catch something?
Is it possible your going to get hit by lightening? Is it possible the apex of global warming has been reached and we are going to plunge into an ice age? is it possible Obama is a good President? Well the first 2 are possible...anything is possible, but most likely not going to happen.
I see, so the risk is so low that I shouldn't even bother to go and get tested, right? Thanks
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.