STDs / STIs Community

STI Pre-Symptom Meds

Hi all, just wondering your thoughts about this. 6 days ago I received semi-protected oral sex (saran wrap) at a massage parlor. I’m super pranoid so I went to the doctor the next day and got tests, which I assume are too early, they all came back negative. I have had no symptoms but am maybe overly focused on my penis and feel like there is a (possibly imagined) sort of tingle. At any rate, I am in a relationship and I am wondering if it is possible to ask my PCP to prescribe an antibiotic that would kill and hypothetical STI that may not be showing symptoms. I don’t want to have sex with my partner until I am sure I am clean but can’t keep going to the doctor every week for tests. What do you guys think I should do? The saran wrap used on me I’m not convinced was 100% effective as she seemed to have some semen in her mouth afterward. Any advice appreciated.
U have posted multiple threads and ur qns have been answered.
U can ask ur attending doctor to prescribe u antibiotics first.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.