Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.1k Members

Scalp Cut

I recently received a massage fully clothed. My problem is that when the masseuse massaged my head, one of her nails cut ever so slighty into my scalp causing a slight, but noticeable red abrasion. No blood came out but skin was slightly ruptured. Her hands did not have any sign of blood on,  but I am worried she could have passed on an STD or hepatitis through the cut. Her nails are quite long. I am concerned because I think this place also offers erotic massages. The lady was dressed like so. Nothing else happened. I was fully clothed the whole time.

Am I at any risk for anything? Thanks.
2 Responses
Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
No risk at all. You can move on with your life now :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.