STDs / STIs Community

Scared of STD's from handjob fingering and deep kissing

Dear experts,
I would like to know the possibility of exposure to any STD (HIV, HPV, Molluscum,Herpes, Syphilis etc)  and the need for testing for what all STD’s following the below exposure –
I am a male. Two days back,  I deep kissed a commercial sex worker twice for about 10 seconds each, with exchange of saliva. I had chapped dry lips with skin coming off due to dryness and her internal mouth health was unknown to me i.e. whether she had any blisters, ulcers, or bleeding gums etc. but I would assume that she had the same however there were no visible sores or boils etc on her mouth and lips externally .
Then I received unprotected Handjobs (with ejaculation) from her twice with each session lasting for about 15 minutes. Each time, my penis head (with retracted foreskin) was well exposed to her hand palm. She had an old burn wound on her hand .
I also fingered her and just might have touched my penis with that hand once or twice during peeing afterwards. I also pressed her breasts and nipples for about 10 seconds and then touched my penis with those hands.
There was no vaginal, anal and oral sex involved at any point of time. Please advise as I am highly stressed. I’m scared as I’m married and this is my only sexual exposure outside marriage in this life. I’m unable to have sex with wife due to fear of passing on STD’s.
No STD risk
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.