STDs / STIs Community

Sextoy fingering and possible precum

So the other day I was playing with a dildo and my friend had touch his penis and then he touched the bottom of the dildo that was already lodged pushing it in and out of my ***. I don’t think there was precum on his hand I don’t recall feeling anything wet. I kno I did feel his hand touch my *** when shoved it all the way in and when he pulled it out....Should I be worried of std or hiv? Please help I’m so scared I’m so regretful
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.