Yes it can be std symptoms.
But u tested negative so we can rule that out.
Not due to hpv
Go check with a doctor
1) did u wait for 2 weeks after completion on medicine before going to test?
2) assuming u did, then u can rule out
3) ur antibiotics may treat some std, but there are still other std that requires other antibiotic
4) there should be more tests to find out what is the problem. Cpps needs ultrasound, examination of fluid.... Let ur doctor do the tests and diagnosis. Also, treatment given can be nsaid if it is not infection
1) u can rule out stds
2)Have ur doctor considered prostatitis as a possible cause?
3) Symptoms are very vague. Is there any other accompanying problems? Please describe.
Honestly, theres not much i can do. Your doctor has already done the relevant testings.
4) now, assuming ur symptoms are real and not due to anxiety, then we should consider other causes
1) based on what i know ur symptoms are prostatitis as what ur doctor said. Traditional symptoms such as weak urine stream may not be present always.
2) mycoplasma test is reliable as they are likely to be doing a pcr culture so it doesnt really matter
3) it is unlikely to transmit mycoplasma by oral sex although it is possible
4) abiotic causes of prostatitis can be considered. Check with ur doctor
5) have u tested for trichomoniasis?
6) u should ask your doctor all these qns and your concerns
1) my typo error. Sorry.
The test is conclusive.
2) it does not matter whether there is discharge. Some people wont have symptoms. But since your test is negative, it means u dont have myco.
3) might be neurological in nature, related to muscles... The list is endless and you have to consult your doctor for the different causes of prostatitis. I cant help much as i dont have much knowledge on the prostate gland.