STDs / STIs Community

Small red blotchy bumps in mouth

I had unprotected sex almost a month ago..
Just today I noticed a small blotch of red bumps it didn't look like a bunch of small bumps more like an area on my cheek that was raised with red dots. It's only on one side of my cheek and I can't tell If it's spreading or not.
But I just ha a tonsillectomy less than a week ago (12/22)
my question is should I be worried about possible STD or could it be from the surgery?
See a Dr for this, unprotected sex has nothing to do with your mouth.
Okay so you don't think it could be anything like herpes? Now they're not as rasied it feels like a rough surface agaisnt my tongue when I feel it and it's not red anymore it's just the color of my cheek
odds are this is from your tonsil removal. I honestly wouldn't worry another second about this being std related!!!

grace
Okay thank you!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.