STDs / STIs Community

Small red bumps the day after

Last night I had oral sex with my girlfriend I had done this to her before but it was the first time she did it to me. As far as i know niether of us have had any intercoirse other than kissing with any other person. When I woke up this morning (only 4-5 hr later) I had red bumps on my penis. The bumps hurt when touched and seem to be mainly near the front base. I'm honestly kind of freaked out. Could this be an std?
Stds symptoms requires at least two days to show up. This is most likely caused by irritation. See if it clears up in few days. Low risk for contracting stds through oral sex.
Thanks guilt105 for giving my mind some rest. It already seems to be clearing up but I just needed to settle my mind.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.