STDs / STIs Community

Small red dots and white dots. On penis head. Std?

Well I have unprotected sex. Anal , vaginal and oral
Now notice red dots on my penis head and under head. I am uncircumcised. Noticed the dots more after I shower and after sex. No pain or discharge. Have a dr. Appointment in a month for a check up on this matter. There was one day in the morning we had anal sex. But I was more in and out of sleep . I came inside her an us and fell right to sleep.  Woke up a few hrs later to pee and clean my penis off and shower. Notices . Poop on my penis head. And now a fee weeks later. I noticed the red and white dots. Std?. Infection or something normal for uncircumcised males.
Skin issues can be many things often not a STD but would need to see a Dr for an exam.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.