STDs / STIs Community

Small white ball on shaft

I am a 15 year old male who has never had sex or has done anything sexual with another person. I masturbate everyday about 2-3 times though. I notices these very hard white skin colored balls on my shaft. They don’t have any hair coming out of them and they can be squeezed and a white string pus would come out. They never hurt unless squeezed on to let out the puss. I know it’s not any std or even Molluscum Contagiosum because they don’t look like it nor did I do anything to get them like sex, and yes I know they can spread from not sex in some cases. It doesn’t look like ppp because its not near the heas. Most likely a pimple?
No sex = no sti.

White spots however is very common. It is prob only pearly penile papules but see a doctor if concerned.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.