Small white bump below head of penis

I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and she said that she has no diseases/infections. After we had sex, I noticed a small white bump form on the underside of my penis right below the head. There is only one bump, and it is about 1mm across. The bump is only painful when I apply pressure to it (I'm assuming due to the location of it), and it is not oozing, growing, shrinking, or spreading. I also have no other symptoms of an STD infection. Also, right below the bump my skin on the shaft is red and dry, and there were a few small cuts. This also appeared after the sexual encounter. I think it is due to frequent masturbation without sufficient lubrication. What could this white bump be?

Thank you doctor.
This is not the Dr's site, but bumps can be many different things. I would suggest seeing a Dr.
Never ever take someone's word! Now with that said how long after sex did u notice this bump and cut?
this started to happen about a week after we had sex.
ok well you really need to see the doctor, Go while your having these signs, I am guessing this could be gential herpes.. If that's the case he will do a swab to make sure. Also do all the other std test.  Always wear protection...

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.