STDs / STIs Community

Small white bumps on vulva

I am a 23 year old sexually active women and while I was examining my vulva, I noticed many white bumps on my labia minor. They appear to be in rows on both sides of the opening on my vagina and extend back to the area between my vagina and anus. They are painless to touch and seem to be more visible (some of them only visible) when I pull the skin around them tight. I do not believe they are herpes or genital warts because they are painless, smooth and i had the Gardasil shot before any sexual activity. Are they possibly large fordyce spots or blocked sweat glands? Or are the really herpes or genital warts? Any help is appreciated!
Bumps can be many things with out seeing them no one can tell you what they are, and over the internet we can't tell you what they are. You would have to see a Dr.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.