STDs / STIs Community

Smelly ***

Hey everyone so here's the deal I had sex with this girl and noticed that her *** was smelly. We were foolin around and I went to grab her *** and noticed that her *** crack was sweaty. I thought that was weird so I smelled it. It was the smell of ***. After about 3 weeks I noticed my *** was smelling like hers. My question to you is what could this possibly be??? I've been tested for chlamydia syphilis gonorea herpes all came back negative.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and its possible youve picked up a fungal infection. If she had a yeast infection and ordor is a symptom, and you had unprotected sex it can be transmitted. This would be considered a topical infection and if this is what it is, youd need some fungal cream to help clear it up. If your concerned have a doctor check you out to make sure all is ok.
Thank you for your response. She claimed she had a uti and doctors have said I can't get a uti from sex so I'm not sure what she had. I asked her to go get tested and she said she did and everything came back negative. I'm so frustrated cause I know whatever I have I got from her. I think I'm going to just have to go see a urologist to see if I can figure it out thanks for your help
Hello Jeff

Did you manage to find out what that was?

Please help.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.