STDs / STIs Community

Some questions about Gonorrhea & HIV

Sorry for bad English.

I gave oral to a man, he ejaculated outside but then I went on giving oral, so a little bit semen entered to my mouth. He told me that he had diagnosed with Gonorrhea about 4 years, but then he was treated, he's clean now.

1) What's my chance to get gonorrhea by a person who's infected but treated after infection?

2) He told me that he usually doesn't use condoms. What's my chance to get HIV through this exposure?

1) Zero. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have it now so the risk is low
2) Post in the HIV forum
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.