STDs / STIs Community

Someone answer please

Asked the following without response earlier this week, please help?

Last night I had an encounter with a Trans CSW here in the Middle East. We used protection for receptive and insertive anal sex. We also had unprotected oral sex without ejaculation. My only concern is that when she finished she withdrew from me and ejaculated on my back once she removed the condom. I insisted on the use of protection, and she assured me that she was clean.

1) should I consider being tested coming up?

2) also am I at considerable risk for other STD's/STI's?

Thank you

P.S. I posted this in the HIV forum as well and was instructed to follow up here as well.
Seriously how come every other post has 6 answers? Just looking for help please?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, with the oral would be a risk for Gono, Herpes and syphilis but with the anal, if no part of your genital area made rubbing contact with his anal area then the risk is zero if it did then its the same risk as with the oral. Test only if you have a long term partner.
Thank you for the reply
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.