Std and urine culture plz assist !

Dears

I would like ur remarks on the below am a male  

First of april i have received an unprotected oral at a massage parlor

After 17 days means on 17 of april i run a urine analysis just to check if all is ok.. which all was normal.. on 10 of may i developed a white slightly yellow discharge from my penis on 15 of may i run another urinalysis and urine culture

Plz interpret my results .. meanwhile i tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia and results will come next saturday

eBacteriologyNo Growth after 40 hours

CAUSES OF STERILE PYURIA:

*ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY. (if applicable)

*INFECTIVE:Tuberculosis (send 3 early morning urine specimens for culture).
          :Fastidious organisms (eg Haemophilus)
          :Non-gonococcal urethritis (urethral syndrome)
           >60% are caused by C.trachomatis. Other organisms involved are Mycoplasma & Ureaplasma.

I can read that chlamydia can not be transmitted through oral .. but i dont recall having sex with condom ... now i am worried of hiv because of chlamidia
Let me add i never had sex without condom ..
Only oral without condom...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oral sex exposes you to gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes. 17 days is not enough to get accurate results from a STD test. You should test as follows :
-3 weeks after the exposure, for gonorrhea.
-6 weeks after the exposure, for syphilis.
-3 months after the exposure, for herpes.

If you have a discharge, please go straight to your doctor.
Hello thank you for reply..

Did u read my post? I tested with urine culture that my dr requested for and i posted my results!!! There are no bacteria growth.. my question does it include gonorrhea and chlamydia ... i am thinking that i hv ngu only caused by other germs and not chlamydia .. due to the fact that chlamydia is rarely contracted over receiving oral sex

Am still waiting for my gonorrhea and chlamydia test result.. should ve available within one week from today .. i just need someone to interpret my result while waiting for the std result to be out

Thanknyou
It sounds like you had NGU, which is when they find white blood cells in your urine. Like you've said, a lot of times, this infection can be from chlamydia, but can also be from normal mouth bacteria entering the urethra during oral sex.

I have no idea what the tuberculosis is for. I know there is a newer TB urine test, but have no idea how it works. You should follow up on that, though.

Okay, wait - I'm confused. Are these your test results, or what they are testing you for?

Fastidious organisms (eg Haemophilus) is a type of bacteria, and one example of it is gonorrhea. (There are many others.) If they found that, that means bacteria was present.

Did they give you any antibiotics?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.