STDs / STIs Community

Std possibility

I'm worried to death that I have an std. I'm technically a virgin never engaged in anal, oral, or vaginal sex... I did give my fiancé a handjob though.... And now lately I've been bleeding between periods and after orgasm (not through sexual intercourse, just from stimulation over my clothes) so what do you think? Am I at risk of an std??? What could this be?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you had no risk for any std but you should see a doctor about the bleeding.
Thanks so much.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.