STDs / STIs Community

Std risk help please

I went to strip club and received lap dances with lots of grinding which left y or is chafed. I ended up coming in my pants from the dances. I know there isn't much risk from this, but I was really drunk then went for a massage and ended up getting oral and having sex with a condom. I did not ejaculate she then took the condom off and jerked me off and since k was so drunk I did not ejaculate. Like I said my penis was chaffed from the lap dances and I probably had my semen from coming earlier on my penis since I was drunk and didn't clean up. Am I at high risk for this? Any advice would be appreciated I regret this and don't plan on drinking for a long time.
With protected vaginal sex, there is very low risk of anything untoward occurring. Perhaps best to follow up with testing, particularly if you have a partner to protect.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.